Last Modified on April 20, 2021
Version 3.3.1 (July 30, 2023)
- Fixes bug where a campaign could crash when a character makes a spend.
Version 3.3.0 (July 27, 2023)
- Allow right-clicking on pregens on the campaign page to open them in a new tab.
- Allow deleting of pregens from the campaign page.
- Added a button to copy pregen URLs to the clipboard.
- Added the ability to clone a campaign from the campaign cards page.
- Added the ability for players to join a game using a link without having to create an account first (only recommended for one-shots).
- Allow a guest user to register and claim a character that was assigned to them with a URL.
- [YK: Normal] The "Photographer" investigative kit should have been named "Graphic Designer"
Version 3.2.4 (July 11, 2023)
- Fixed styling bug that limited campaigns to only 6 players.
Version 3.2.3 (June 6, 2023)
- [Dreamhounds] Fixes bug that prevented the Santiy Pool from being spent
Version 3.2.2 (June 4, 2023)
- Address some Googlebot indexing issues
Version 3.2.1 (May 31, 2023)
- Added some marketing banners
Version 3.2.0 (May 15, 2023)
- Improved monitoring of server and server processes.
- Created public status page and added link from left menu.
- Upgraded and refactors background jobs to make them more reliable
- Fixed some background job issues that prevented account changes from being processed in a timely manner.
Version 3.1.2 (March 3, 2023)
- Fixes major character sheet layout issue on mobile devices.
- Discord bot now replies inline to commands rather than in a new message.
- Makes the parameter names for DiscordBot slash commands friendlier.
- Set default pronouns for older character that don't have them set.
- Add a spinner when Discord is disconnecting from a server.
- Clean up stale/broken Discord server connections.
- Removes build point info from header
Version 3.1.1 (February 7, 2023)
- Fixes bug where character sheets would sometimes show the wrong portrait
- [DHoP] Adds missing abilities Medium and Card Reading
Version 3.1.0 (February 4, 2023)
- Adds support for X-Cards to flag troubling conent during play
- Adds support for Dreamhounds of Paris, only custom characters, real-world pregens are not avaialable yet.
- Fixes cover-fam on home page
- Tweaks sorting in Game Select Modal
- Development tool improvements
Version 3.0.2 (January 28, 2023)
- Fixes error handling if a user's session get wonky.
Version 3.0.1 (December 31, 2022)
- Remove "Yellow King" from the names of the four sub-games.
- Tweak sorting of game names in the game select dialog.
- Adds Dreamhouds of Paris to the set of available games.
- Tweaks book cover fam on homepage
Version 3.0.1 (December 29, 2022)
- Switch to more privacy friendly analytics
- Improved ability to monitor and admin background tasks
Version 3.0 (December 2, 2022)
- GM Can create pregenerated characters and assign them to players
- GM can share URLs for Tabletop Audio channels with the players, should also work with Syrinscape URLs
- Character sheets receive real time updates of campaign changes
- Moves campaign configuration to its own tab
- Updates list of Discord channels each time a user trys to select a channel
- Adds experience point tracking to character sheets
- Adds build point/experience point management to campaigns
- Minor improvemnts to error reporting
- Ensure a consistent order of players in the campaign screen
- Adds tooltips to all player action buttons on the campaign screen
- Version update and refactoring of icon fonts
- Minor bug fix in plan admin screen
- Improve invitation event notifications
- Restore GM eMails on invitation events.
- Fixes Bug where Free users couldn't take notes when their GM was online
- Sort character cards by Campaign
- Remember which campaign tab was the last one used.
- [SotS] Fixes minor text error in an Ability name.
- Miscelaneous code library updates and security patches
Version 2.2.17 (Oct 30, 2022)
- Adds Swords of the Serpentine
- Deprecase Facebook for new user registration
Version 2.2.16 (Oct 5, 2022)
- Migrates Discord integration to use the slash commands.
- [Eso] Changes the Forensic Pathology to Forensic Psychology as it should be
- [Trail, Bookhounds] Fixes bug in Credit Rating Ability for Dilettantes
- [YK After] Fixes a few Ability issues in Yellow King Aftermath
- Updates a number of libraries and frameworks
- Fixes typos in the plans table
Version 2.2.15 (July 10, 2022)
- Adds support for webp character portraits
Version 2.2.14 (Feb. 2, 2022)
- Fixes issue with the scaling of character images in print mode
Version 2.2.13 (August 26, 2021)
- Fixes spelling error in default public description.
- [YK Wars] Adds Terrain investigative ability to Private (Peasant) investigative kit.
Version 2.2.12 (August 18, 2021)
- [Trail] Fixes bug where some occupations were not correctly showing occupational abilities.
- Some back end fixes ahead of new campaign functionality.
Version 2.2.11 (July 19, 2021)
- Makes sure correct game info is being sent to Google Analytics
- Removes incorrect reference to Slack integration
- Fixes bug that may cause old versions of the app to stick around
Version 2.2.10 (June 13, 2021)
- Adds sub-ability lists to Art and Agency in FoDG
- Fixes bug where "Refresh All" link was disabled when opening a charcter that had spent pool points
- Fixes crash with some older FoDG character sheets
- Performance enhancement for weapon list
Version 2.2.0 (May 9, 2021)
- Fixes error when rolling weapon damage for a character not in a campaign
Version 2.2.08 (April 29, 2021)
- Fixes bug that prevented a Discord channel from being selected or Disconnected for a campaign
- Fixes bug that prevented creation of a new campaign in some circumstances
Version 2.2.07 (April 20, 2021)
- Rename 'master' branch to 'main'
- Upgrade several key libaries
- Refactor portrait images
- Fixes tab order on sign in page
- Improve performance/caching of character portraits
- Adds videos page
- Adds call to action to top of info pages when user not signed in
Version 2.2.06 (April 5, 2021)
- Fixes some ability errors in Yellow King: This is normal now
- Adds landing page for Trail of Cthulhu
- SEO improvements
- Update Google Tag library
Version 2.2.05 (March 17, 2021)
- Adds CRM integration for better customer support
- [FoDG] Removes Library Use as an Ability
- Fixes bug in recording a subscription cancelation
- Updates Amazon libraries
Version 2.2.04 (February 8, 2021)
- Removes some unused tracking codes
Version 2.2.03 (February 4, 2021)
- [Runes] Hypnosis ability wasn't showing up for all occupations
- Truncate descriptions longer than 2048 characters so they will display in Discord
- Cache busting tweak to help make sure people pick up new versions
Version 2.2.02 (January 30, 2021)
- [Runes] Adds support for Casting the Runes
- Matching email addresses in campaign invitations should not be case sensitive
- Sample characters should have public descriptions
- Improve UI for opening character cards, especially for free users in a paying GM's campaign
- New characters should always show all abilies
Version 2.2.00 (January 15, 2021)
- Improves API error handling
Version 2.1.3 (January 7, 2021)
- Improve error handling on API calls
- Fixes Campaigns bug in Yellow King Paris
Version 2.1.2 (December 1, 2020)
- Fixes a couple background processing bug
Version 2.1.1 (November 27, 2020)
- Improvements to deployment automation
- Fixes styling bug when returning to a card list
- [NBA] Don't count cover and network when calculating ability rating checks
- Don't show blank invitations in campaign cards.
Version 2.1.0 (November 26, 2020)
- Adds support for Esoterrorists
- Adds weapons to the character sheet.
- Puts weapon damage results into Discord.
- Discord bot can handle die rolls.
- Fixes spacing issue in Discord messages.
- Substantial printing improvements.
- Fixes spelling error in plan table
- Tweak Rollbar error handling
- [Trail] Sealth should be an occupational video for Criminals
- [Trail] Sanity spends weren't working
- [FoDG, Trail, NBA] Don't refresh health and stability with the global refresh
- Adds reCaptcha to sign up form to prevent evil
- Fixes issue resubscribing after canceling
- Make sure campaign timestamps update when the campaign loads
Version 2.0.6 (September 14, 2020)
- Add comments to users in admin tools
- Fixes spelling error in default public descriptions
- Upgrades email api signatures
- Deployment automation improvements
- Google "suggested" styling improvements to mobile sign in form
Version 2.0.5 (September 11, 2020)
- Fixed sourcemap issue to improve debugging and error reporting.
- Clean up old serviceworker code
- Fixes issue that might cause characters to fails to load or save if multiple tabs are open
- Adds extra performance monitoring
- Improvments to character sheet layout on phones and tablets
- Fixes Discord dice emoji to be visible in dark mode
Version 2.0.3 (August 26, 2020)
- Adds some blank invitations when a new campaign is created
- Adds placeholder text in an invitation field to make it clear what goes there
- Fixes crash when disconnecting a discord server when the bot had already been kicked from the %server
- [Trail] Fixes issue where Health, Sanity, and Stability were incorrectly increased when changing mode after selecting an occupation
- [Fall] Adds special note for listing a character's agencies
- Fixes issue where upgrading plans could lead to the wrong subscription expiration date
- Adds some Discord information to the help page
Version 2.0.2 (August 7, 2020)
- Fixes error if the Yellow King game line was selected when creating a new character
Version 2.0.1 (August 3, 2020)
- Improvements to the Contact form
- Hide outline of dropdown menus when printing
Version 2.0.0 (August 1, 2020)
- Fixes subscriptions so they continue through their term when downgraded
- Add Merch link to side nav
- Update to About Us page
Version 2.0.0-beta6 updates (July 28, 2020)
- Activates discord bot integration
- Adds highlighting of recent spends back into character matrix
- Fixes issue where Alerts could be lost if the GM received several before dismissing the first
- Fixes issue where GM couldn't set a portrait for a character in their campaign
- [NBA] Fixes some data errors in the abilities associated with some background
Version 2.0.0-beta5 updates (July 26, 2020)
- Removes support for Twitter sign-in
- Adds support for Discord sign-in
- Show a message in Discord when a character makes a spend or a roll
- Add personalized pronoun support to all characters
- Fixes Safari sort order issue of items like Drive and Occupation
- [NBA] Fixes bug that prevented deleting of last background
- [FoDG] Fixes bug that prevented rendering of occupation choices
- [FoDG] Fixes bug that would crash the GM tool if the first player had more bonds than any other player
- [YKRPG] Fixes issue selecting general kits
- Fixes names/emails of characters/players on the backs of campaign cards
- Fixes issue if accepted/declined status icon on a campaign invite is clicked
- Fixes weird styling issue on text fields in the character sheet header
- Fixes crash when a new character is not part of a campaign.
Version 2.0.0-beta4 Updates (July 16, 2020)
- Fixes issue saving Drive and Occupation in multiple games.
- [Trail]Fixes issue with selectable bonus abilities not appearing for some occupations
- Fixes some spelling errors in
Version 2.0.0-beta3 Updates (July 13, 2020)
- Fixes issue where GM would not be notified if player accepted invitation with a new character.
- Fixes bug settig motivation for Fall of Delta Green Characters.
- Allow dice to be rolled when 0 points remain in a General Ability Pool.
Version 2.0.0-beta2 Updates (July 8, 2020)
- Fixes issue where Play button wouldn't always appear
- Prevent Free players from access Play mode unless their GM is connected
- Adds instrumentation to help find a couple bugs
- Fixes spelling error in NBA hand-to-Hand Cherry
- Fixes bug where - 1/2 build points were not being rendered correctly
Version 2.0.0-beta1 Updates (July 2, 2020)
- Updates Ruby version
- Updates Rails version
- Completely replaces character persistence strategy
- Persist character images to S3
- Migrate Campaigns page to new api
- Fixes rendering of game covers on campaign cards
- Fices date formatting on backs of campaign cards
- Preserve sort order on campaign list page between page refreshes
- Preserve state of die rolling between page refreshes
- Preserve state of character view settings between page refreshes
- Fixes positioning of game cover on invitation cards
- Adds campaign name to character sheet and cards
- Allows player info section of campaign screen to collapse
- Allows GM to view and edit characters in their campaign
- Shows a collage of character images as the campaign portrait
Version 1.9.8 Updates (April 23, 2019)
- Improvements to user admin tools
- Fixes image sizing in play mode
- Fixed issue where large sheets/images were not being saved correctly to the server
Version 1.9.7 Updates (March 9, 2020)
- FoDG: Fixes bug in ability selection
- FoDG: HUMINT was mis-categorized as an Academic ability
- FoDG: Removes Assess Honesty ability
- Redirect users to sign in page after signing out
- Improve handling of changes to plans
- Fixes nav bar styling on phones and short screens
- Updates license page to reflect newly supported games
- Fixes nav bar to highlight active page
- Addresses new Firefox security warning on ServiceWorkers
Version 1.9.6 Updates (February 22, 2020)
- Bookhounds: Allow General Build Points to be lowered to 55
- Minor spelling fix in the more_info page
- Allow spending Health, Sanity, etc. below 0 though normal spend/refresh dialog
- Fixes bug where free trial would sometimes not be applied when a subscription was upgraded
- Yellow King: Fixes Architecture spelling in Aftermath
- Fixes bug where notes might only print the first page
- Several improvements to note printing.
Version 1.9.5 Updates (October 27, 2019)
- Trail: Makes Purist the default mode
- Adds Fear Itself as a supported game
- Allows 0 point spends when rolling dice in character sheets
- Fixes bug in campaign invitations
Version 1.9.4 Updates (August 25, 2019)
- FoDG: Fixes bug where Sanity couldn't be changed in play mode
- Improves Zen Desk integration with the contact form
- Fixes multiple bugs deleting black players from a campaign
- Fixes bug syncing invitations with a campaign
Version 1.9.3 Updates (August 23, 2019)
- All emails now use https urls
- Fixes crash when spending from ability pools
Version 1.9.2 Updates (August 23, 2019)
- Fixes issue initializing player emails on the campaign screen.
- Fixes issue with using backspace in fields with max values.
Version 1.9.0 Updates (August 17, 2019)
- Added campaigns and GM matrix (BETA)
- Added system note for contacts to Fall of Delta Green
Version 1.6.0 Updates (July 3, 2019)
- Handle paid subscription renewals
- Notify subscribers if their card will expire before renewal
- Show subscription expiration date on account page
- Show last 4 digits of credit card on account page
Version 1.5.3 Updates (June 13, 2019)
- Change email provide
- Upgrade browser database verion
- Ask Safari for additional local storage
- Change default local database type to idb (Safari)
Version 1.5.1 Updates (March 31, 2019)
- Updates monitoring tools
- [BHL] Fixes bug where points were being charged for base Health, Sanity and Stability values
- [Trail] Fixes bug handling spent points when occupation is changed
- Updates some GUI component libraries
- Fixes bug that prevented spending points below an Abilities minimum rating
Version 1.5.0 Updates (March 15, 2019)
- [Bookhounds] Adds support for Bookhounds of London
- [Trail] Fixes bug that made character pay for minimum Credit Rating
- Adds appropriate branding to social sign in buttons, on hover
- Fixes bug where a subscriber's plan could be incorreclty identified on the account page.
Version 1.4.2 Updates
- More subscription back end fixes
Version 1.4.1 Updates
- Update Google authentication to remove Google+ dependency
- Improved error checking around coupon redemptions
- Set default subscription level to free
- Fixes bugs around free trials of player subscriptions (affected users will be notified)
Version 1.4.0 Updates
- Yellow King support
- Improved game selection dialog
- Minor bug fixes
- Backend changes to support GM tools
Version 1.3.2 Updates
- [FoDG] Adds military rank with prerequisite warnings.
- [FoDG] Removes a Bond when the "Hard Experience" Revelation is selected
- Fixes typo of FoDG Revelation tooltip (need to re-select "Hard Experience" to apply)
- Fixes sorting character list by name, and resort animation
- Removes print button in edit mode
Version 1.3.1 Updates
- Add gift card options
- Adds free trial to subscription purchases
- Adds ability for subscribers to automate die rolls
- Fixes bugs in offline storage for Player subscriptions levels
- Properly sync local storage on multiple devices with Player subscription level
- Enable saving app to home screen with Player subscription level [Android only]
Version 1.2.2 Updates
- [Fall of Delta Green] Fixes spelling of Tradecraft
- [Fall of Delta Green] Minor printing improvements
- [Night's Black Agents] Minor printing improvements
Version 1.2.1 Updates
- Adds some instrumentation to find an occasional database connection bug
- Fixes crash when reloading a new character or notes
- Enable the "refresh" link when ability pools change through the health tracks
- [Fall of Delta Green] Fixed Tippa font loading issue
- [Fall of Delta Green] Fixed some Technical abilities that were listed as Academic
- [Fall of Delta Green] Added "Other" options to Military Service and Department selections, use notes to describe
- [Fall of Delta Green] Fixed issue selecting Active Duty ability options
- [Fall of Delta Green] Added Revelations
- [Fall of Delta Green] Added Special Note to track Conditions
- [Fall of Delta Green] Make sure Hit Threshold updates when Ability choices are selected
- [Fall of Delta Green] Prevent Spending of Sanity Pool
- [Fall of Delta Green] Fixes display of Service and Department in play mode and on the character cards
Version 1.2.0 Updates
- Adds Fall of Delta Green to the available games
- Adds Dracula Dossier to the available games
- Fixes a couple of character deletion bugs
- Improves character card animations
Version 1.1.3 Updates
- Edit mode formatting improvements
- Don't show suggesting ratings, occupation ability icons, etc. when printing
- Added CAPTCHA on contact form
Version 1.1.2 Updates
- Improved mobile stlying
- Fixed a bug with deleting characters
- Other minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 Updates
- Much improved print styleing
- Added print button to character sheet toolbar
- Change in pricing tiers
Version 1.0.5 Updates
- [NBA] Made sure new characters start with a free point of Streetwise and Tradecraft
- [Trail] Fixed bug that caused a crash with high values of Sanity or Stability
- Try harder not to wrap sublists (drive, language, etc.) across columns
- Always show all abilities in edit mode
- Clarified and proved cancel button during the paid registration process.
- Mobile styling improvements
Version 1.00 Updates
- We are now Live!
- Different colors on cards and sheets for different games
- Print syles
- Account Management
- Help page and Contact Form
- Early prototypes of offline support
Version 0.83 Updates
- Fixes several occupational ability bugs
- Preserve edit/play state when switching back from notes
- Made remaining build points always visible in edit mode (non-mmobile)
- Show error messages as tool tips when ability ratings are invalid
- Made Trail occupational ability iconts (briefcases) easier to see
- Retry if database connection fails
- Fixes crash if a new user's session times out before they validate their invite token
- Resolve conflicts if character is edited on multiple devices/browsers
- Fixed book texture issue in sidebar
- Allow refresh of individual abilities
- Enforce rule that highest general ability can not be more than twice second highest.
- Mobile style tweaks
- Background changes to improve registration performance/reliability
- Set your character images
- Bug Fixes
- Only show 1 source or pillar for every 3 rating points in the ability
- Added occupational abilities
- Allow selection of pulp/purist mode
- Marks pulp/purist occupations and drives
- Correct fleeing cost when 2*athletics
- Add a note for pulp firearms dual wield rule if appropriate
- Don't allow refresh of sanity in purist games
- Adds Credit Rating limits by occupation
- Caps sanity at 10 - Cthulhu Mythos
- Bug Fixes
- Made click target on character cards consistent
- Page title on character card page
- Placeholder text for Sources and Pillars
- Pulp/Purist icons are not in final colors
Version 0.61 (May 23, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Sometimes a new character wouldn't save changes
- Character cards sometimes carried "edit mode" over from the character sheet
- Character link in the side bar does not force app reload
- Fixes to a couple data structure bugs
## Version 0.60 (May 22, 2018)
- NBA Characters complete and usable
- Special Weapon Training
- MOS and cherries
- Covers/Contacts (as character notes)
- Tack build points spent and allow updating of available build points
- Bug: enforce ability min/max when typed
- Bug: leaving edit mode too fast would prevent saving characterReducer
- Security and performance improvements
- Infrastructure improvements after outage
- Sometimes gets into a state where it stops saving character changes
- If character names are too long it will overwrite buttons on the cards
- Using the back button to go back to the character's page crashes when selecting next character
Version 0.55 (April 23, 2018)
- Add markdown support to Notes
- Better formatting of occupation descriptions
- Remove occupation notes if no occupation is selected
- Fixes page title for new characters
- [NBA] Show recommended ability ratings based on background selections
- [NBA] Add MOS
- [NBA] Adds notes for cherries
- [NBA] Adds subskills like driving and languages
Version 0.5 (Alpha Start, April 2, 2018)
- If you edit a character on two devices simultaneousy the app is likely
to crash. Reload the page and one of the two versions will be there.
- Character portraits cannot be changed.
Trail of Cthulhu
- Half-price abilities for you occupation are not implemented
Night's Black Agents
- Free investigative skills for high general skill values not implemented
- Initial Alpha release!
- Sorting of character lists on character list page.
- Grouping and filtering of abilities on character sheet
- Character notes
- Basic editing of abilities
- In play spending of those abilities