Last Modified on March 15, 2019
Can't find the answer to your question? Ask us
directly using the contact form. The contact form is also the best
way to report a bug or
Suggest a new feature.
- [NBA] How do I keep track of contacts, covers or other lists related my character's abilities?
- Use the notes feature to keep track of these things. Even if you have a
free subscription, notes for these items will work.
- [NBA] What are the numbers in parentheses next to some of my Night's Black Agents
- character's abilities?
- Those are the recommended values based on the backgrounds you have selected.
- [Trail] What are the little briefcases next to some of my abilities on my Trail of
- Cthulhu character sheet?
- Those are occupational abilities. Black ones are fixed by your occupation,
red ones are choosable.
- [Bookhounds] Why can't I replace an existing ability with one of the new ones as
- described in the sidebar on page 13?
- Currently the new abilities are only available as part of an Occupation's choosable abilities.
This is a known issue. To work around this, just set your ability ratings the way you want. The
point totals will be off, but the character will work fine.
Features & functionality
- What do you mean by offline support?
- We save character information locally on your computer or device. That way
if you don't have internet access you can still use the app. When you get
access back, we will sync your changes to your other devices.
- What is the Difference between Night's Black Agents and Dracula Dossier when creating a character?
- Almost nothing. Dracula Dossier adds Geology and Hypnosis to your list of abilities.
- Do you support GUMSHOE game XXXXX?
- We will be supporting all GUMSHOE games. Watch for them to roll out over
the next few months.
- Will you be supporting other languages?
- Everybody wants this to happen, but the licensing can be tricky. Once we
have the English language version conquered we will look into this further.
Account & Billing
- I'm having some trouble processing my credit card, what should I do?
- Sorry to hear that. Contact us and we
will get you sorted out.
- Do you offer monthly subscriptions?
- Unfortunately it gets to be very expensive to process a dozen $2 charges,
so we only offer annual subscriptions.
- I don't want to pay for an annual subscription if I'm not sure I'll like it?
- We offer a free tier that has everything you need to play GUMSHOE
games. Spend some time with that and see what you think. The pay tiers
only get better from there.